Publishing Executive Steve Forbes Quotes
Find the best quotes collection by American publishing executive Steve Forbes who was twice a candidate for the nomination of the Republican Party for President.
- Your brand is the single most important investment you can make in your business
- The politicians say ‘we’ can’t afford a tax cut. Maybe we can’t afford the politicians.
- The real cure for what ails our health care system today is less government and more freedom.
- What you do as president has consequences.
- It can’t help but knock things down.
- You don’t change minds in Washington with sweet reason. You do it to the white light of public opinion
- Contrary to the cliche’, genuinely nice guys most often finish first or very near it.
- A promise made should be a promise kept.
- There’s plenty of juice to keep this economy going.
- If a man breaks a pledge, the public ought to know it.
- There’s no human censorship at kiosks.
- One thing on psychology, which we’ve always known, is that every investor says they’re long-term – and they are until the market takes a hit.
- And it would be fair. Everyone will pay the same tax and it will eliminate tax cheaters and corporate shenanigans.