Famous Sarah Palin Quotes & Sayings
Find the best inspirational quotes by Sarah Palin politician, commentator, and author who served as the ninth Governor of Alaska from 2006.
- I love those hockey moms. You know what they say the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull is? Lipstick.
- Folks, this government isn’t too big to fail, it’s too big to succeed.
- Despite what the pundits want us to think, contested primaries aren’t civil war, they are democracy at work, and that’s beautiful.
- I’m pro-life. I’ll do all I can to see every baby is created with a future and potential. The legislature should do all it can to protect human life.
- America’s finest – our men and women in uniform, are a force for good throughout the world, and that is nothing to apologize for.
- We say keep your change, we’ll keep our God, our guns, our constitution.
- To win this war, we need a commander in chief, not a professor of law standing at the lectern.
- In politics there are some candidates who use change to promote their careers, and then there are those like John McCain who use their careers to promote change.
- Washington has got to, across the board, lower taxes for small businesses so that our mom and pops can reinvest and hire people, so that our businesses can thrive.
- Our government needs to adopt a pro-market agenda that doesn’t pick winners and losers, but it invites competition and it levels the playing field for everyone.