65 Most Popular Success Quotes
Famous Success Quotes for Women
Being a woman can be tough, especially if you are trying to make it big in the so-called man’s world. Don’t let eh challenges and tribulations get the better of you. Here are some success quotes for women spoken by successful women that will give you the power to persist and achieve your goals.
“The best protection any woman can have … is courage.” – Elizabeth Cady
- “Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses.” – Madame Marie
- “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t.” – Rhonda Hansome
Motivational Success Quotes by Successful Women
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change.” – Sheryl Sandberg
Awesome Success Quotes for Men
The modern world is strewn with heavy competition. So, there may be times when little failures prove to be unworthy deterrents that try to divert you from your objective and urge you to give up. However, giving up is the easy way out. Take a look at these success quotes for men that sure to help you stay focused and persevere in your endeavors.
“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
- “Behind every successful man there’s a lot of unsuccessful years.”- Bob Brown
- “The man who has the courage of his platitudes is always a successful man. “- Van Wyck Brooks
Inspiring Success Quotes by Successful Men
“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.”-James Cameron
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
Trust Worthy Success Quotes for Life
Life is like a roller coaster ride. There are ups and then there are downs. While the ups can be really exhilarating, don’t let the lows get to you. Take some inspiration from these success quotes for life that were uttered by enterprising souls, who refused to give up in their times of distress and ended up making their life a success.
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchill
- “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” ––Herman Melville
- “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” — Colin R. Davis
Most Popular Success Quotes for Work
The competition is high and there are a lot of enterprising people in the race with you. Well, these parameters may often make you doubt your abilities. Self-doubt can be highly destructive when it comes to succeeding in work life. Here are some amazing quotes that will help you focus on your work and achieve success.
“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” ― Babe Ruth
- “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”- Steve Jobs
- “If you try and lose then it isn’t your fault. But if you don’t try and we lose, then it’s all your fault.” ― Orson Scott Card, Ender’s Game
Self Confidence Quotes for Success
Self-confidence is a sure shot ingredient for success. However, there might be times when you feel extremely low and lose all confidence in your abilities. For these times, here is a collection of self-confidence quotes for success that are sure to instill that lost confidence in you and propel you to give your best shot.
“I have great faith in fools – self-confidence my friends will call it.” ― Edgar Allan Poe, Marginalia
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” ― Jalaluddin Rumi, The Essential Rumi
- “The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you.” – William Jennings Bryan
Positive Success Quotes to make you a Step up
When you are striving for success and your path is strewn with challenges, your mind might urge you to just give up. In such scenarios, what you need is a dash of positivity. Here are some positive quotes for success that are sure to fill your heart with the much-needed optimism to succeed.
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
Short Success Quotes To your Success Journey
Don’t have enough time to read through the long-spun quotes and then read in between the lines? Fret not! Here is a collection of short success quotes that are an instant pick me up in situations when you are low on energy, confidence and time.
“The best revenge is a massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
Motivational Success Quotes for Success
Need some motivation to propel you on the path of success? Not sure where to look for it? Well, often you may have to motivate yourself. Here are some motivational quotes for success that can surely give you a helping hand. Spoken by enterprising people, these quotes motivate you to persevere even when the going gets tough.
“Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
- “Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Herman Cain
Business Success Quotes to Make it Done
Starting a business is one thing but making it successful is a totally different ball game. In case you need some inspiration to help you work harder to make your enterprise a success, here are some business success quotes that have been spoken by successful entrepreneurs. If these are not motivation enough, we wonder what would be.
“It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” — Herman Melville
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” — Michael John Bobak
- The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” — Bruce Lee
Inspirational Quotes about Success
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Success does not come easily to anyone. What is required is passion, a lot of hard work, the will to persevere and some inspiration. If you can’t find anything to inspire you, these inspirational quotes for success are sure to work their magic.
“Success is finding satisfaction in giving a little more than you take.” –Christopher Reeve
- “The toughest thing about success is that you’ve got to keep on being a success.”– Irving Berlin
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” –Abraham Lincoln
Best Success Quotes and Sayings
Sometimes when you need some motivation but all that you get is a failure and discouraging comments, you need to take up the threads of your life into your own hands and work your way to success. Look for motivation in the success quotes and sayings that have been delivered by successful leaders of their times.
“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”– Farrah Gray
- “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
- “No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world and myself.”
Success Quotes for Teams to Build the Teamwork
When striving for success, working as a team can be fun. However, there could be challenges too like the difference of opinion, ego and what not. In such situations, success quotes for teams can be a real icebreaker that motivates the team to give its best shot at success, by putting away all differences.
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” –Michael Jordan
- “Individual commitment to a group effort–that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.” –Vince Lombardi
- “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” –Helen Keller
Success Quotes for School ans Students
Schools work to educate the citizens of future and instill them with knowledge and good values. However, the educational arena is highly competitive and sometimes the schools may find themselves in a tight spot while striving for success. Giving up is definitely not a choice. Here are a few success quotes for schools that will keep them going.
“Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.” –Solomon Ortiz
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” –Nelson Mandela
- “You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.” –Conrad Hall
Success Quotes for Students and Kids
Students need to put in their best in order to succeed in their studies and make it big. But, this is easier said than done. Sometimes, the students might be faced with certain challenges that may urge them to give up. In such situations, these success quotes for students are sure to work their magic and instill the students with renewed energy.
“There’s no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.”
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
- “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
Success Quotes for Sales – To be Success
Sales job can be quite hard what with all the competition that rules the market. However, meeting one’s target is the only prerequisite to success in the sales field. So, on days when nothing seems to go right, take a look at these success quotes for sales. These are sure to motivate you to strive harder.
“Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
- “Become the person who would attract the results you seek.” – Jim Cathcart
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
Success Quotes for Couples – Love & Relationship
As a couple what your relationship requires is love and mutual trust. However, there might be times when in spite of these essential ingredients, you and your partner may hit a rough patch. In such situations, these success quotes for couples is what will help you to work on the relationship and bring back the magic.
“You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” — Sam Keen
- “Relationships don’t always make sense. Especially from the outside” ― Sarah Dessen
- “Even on my weakest days I get a little bit stronger” ― Sara Evans
Success Quotes for Sports – To Win
Sports can be tough and if you face tough competition on the field it can get tougher. But, if you believe in yourself and persevere to give your best shot, no one can deny you success. At times, when you wallow in self-doubt, these success quotes for sports will motivate you.
“One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it.” – Knute Rockne
- “The only way to prove that you’re a good sport is to lose.” – Ernie Banks
- “Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible.” – Frank L. Gaines
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
Success Quotes for Children & Kids
With competition ruling the roost in every given arena, children too get affected. They are sometimes required to give their best shot. At times their little minds get disturbed with all the brouhaha leading them to lose their self-confidence. Instill some confidence in your little one with these success quotes for children.
“At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.” – jane D. Hull
- “The Power of One Caring Adult in the Life of a Child.” – Josh Shipp
- “If your life inspires just one child, Your Life has been a Success.” – Mark Desvaux
Funny Success Quotes – A Different Thought
Taking success and failures with that extra dash of salt can surely spice up things. Looking at the funny side of situations can actually lighten up your mood and lower your stress levels. If you are not sure how this could happen, get some ideas from these funny success quotes and lighten up the atmosphere.
“If at first you don’t succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.” – William Lyon Phelps
- “Success didn’t spoil me, I’ve always been insufferable.” – Fran Lebowitz
- “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton