20 Most Expensive Cars in the World 2016
Cars are known as dream on wheels. With the advent in technology, newer wheels come into the market every other day. Some of these are such extremely outstanding and outrageously expensive
vehicles that even the most passionate connoisseurs cannot have enough of these.
Here’s a list of the top most expensive cars of 2016.
1. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita – $4.8 Million
The masterpiece of a Swedish manufacturer, this car has a lustrous finish and is priced at $4.8 million. Endowed with a 4.8 liter, dual supercharged V8 engine, this car offers an output of 1004 horsepower and is a treat for speed lovers.
2. Lamborghini Veneno – $4.5 Million
Priced at aw whopping $4.5 million, this car is fitted with all the luxuries that you can ever expect. The manufacturers design only three of these cars every year, thus making car lovers wait for their turn to have their hands on this beauty on wheels.
3. Aston Martin Red Bull AM-RB 001 – $3.9 Million
The first ever car that would be designed by the veteran F1 racer Adrian Newey, this car is fitted with a V12 engine that is paired with an F1 recovery system which makes for a performance like never before.
4. Ferrari La Ferrari Aperta – $3.8 Million
Fitted with a 6.2 liter V12 engine which when coupled with a HY-KERN unit offers it a power of 950hp. The company offers the owners a choice of roof with the options being a carbon fiber roof or a soft roof.
5. McLaren P1 LM – $3.7 Million
Considered to be one an extreme version of P1, this car has been developed to offer a leeway for the F1 racers on the track. Its light body and efficient engine makes for a great performance.
6. W Motors Lyken Hypersport – $3.4 Million
This car which can go for 0 to 62mph in just a matter of 2.8 seconds and has a maximum speed of 240mph is fitted with a 3.7liter engine with a twin turbo flat fix. The jewel crusted headlights and scissor doors along with the plush interiors justify the whopping price of the vehicle.
7. Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo – $3 Million+
Though the car was designed for the purpose of creating awareness about the latest Playstation game, Gran Turismo, it still had a taker in the form of a Saudi Arabian prince who placed a high bid for the vehicle.
8. Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio – $3 Million
Created by the Italian car designer Pininfarina, this car has a very contemporary and chic design along with classy interiors. The 4.5 liter V8 engine offers a horsepower of 562hp to the wheels making them whizz on the road.
9. Icona Vulcano Titanium – $2.7 Million
This is the first ever car in the world to have been designed in titanium. Powered by a 6.2 liter supercharged V8 engine, this car produces a torque of 6600rpm and a power of 670hp. With the capacity of going from 0 to 100km/h in just 2.8 seconds, it has a top speed of 355km/h.
10. Bugatti Chiron – $2.6 Million
Fitted with a W16 engine, this car has a top speed of 420km/h and would be a treat for the dare devil drivers. It takes just 2.4 seconds to accelerate from idle to 100 km/h which justifies the 1500hp produced by the engine.
11. Pagani Huayra BC – $2.6 Million12. McLaren P1 GTR – $2.59 Million13. Ferrari F60 America – $2.5 Million14. 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan – $2.3 Million15. Lamborghini Centenario Roadster – $2.27 Million
16. Koenigsegg Regera – $2 Million17. Fenyr Supersport – $1.85 Million18. SCG003CS – $1.3 Million19. Apollo Arrow – $1.1 Million21. Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato – $653,500
If you are a motor enthusiast, this list of the most expensive cars in the world would be more than enough to get your pulse racing. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead, check these out and find out more about these.