Popular Quotes Collection by Ma Huateng
Awesome quotes collection by Ma Huateng who is the CEO of largest Internet companies in China which controls China’s biggest mobile instant messaging service and its subsidiaries provide media.
- If you ask me what I worry about every morning when I wake up, it’s that I don’t understand future mainstream Internet users’ habits.
- At Tencent, we may be businessmen, but we are still chasing our IT, our science. We are still striving to create something really cool, trying to create things we couldn’t even imagine without our new technologies. I am still clinging to this enthusiasm.
- A Central Bank official said that Q-coin did not affect the renminbi; it adds vibrancy to the economy.
- I think every Internet user likes personalization.
- There should be order if the development of the cyber world is to be sustainable.
- The leader of the market today may not necessarily be the leader tomorrow.
- You need to have extraordinary wisdom to be the forerunner.
- I think Steve Jobs is my idol.
- When I was little, I wanted to be an astronomer, but that didn’t happen.
- Look at Microsoft, Google, and Facebook. They have all entered many sectors, and actually, in many of those sectors, they weren’t as early as Tencent.
- My biggest crisis is that I don’t understand what young people like.
- On all open platforms, regardless of whether it’s Facebook or the Apple App Store, the largest segment is entertainment and games. It’s the largest revenue segment. And it’s the same for Tencent.
- It’s difficult for any single company to develop all the applications and services.
- In America, when you bring an idea to market, you usually have several months before competition pops up, allowing you to capture significant market share. In China, you can have hundreds of competitors within the first hours of going live. Ideas are not important in China – execution is
- Wealth won’t give you satisfaction; creating a good product that’s well received by users is what matters most.