Hong Kong Based Real Estate Tycoon Lee Shau-kee Quotes
Find the motivational quotes collection by popular Lee Shau-kee is a Hong Kong-based real estate tycoon and majority owner of Henderson Land Development.
- Work hard and persevere.
- Find a job that you will be happy with and work hard at.
- Use money to make money.
- Don’t just park money in the bank.
- There’s no point in… just giving them money
- Giving away money to the right cause, with a leveraged effect and your own involvement in how it is spent, will ‘give you peace of mind.’
- For those already successful, money can become a controlling factor in life and make you a slave to it. One way to avoid that – Philanthropy.
- If they really don’t want to buy the flats, I’ll take their deposits.
- Don’t be so nervous. It’s not a big deal.
- I already told you that it is 100% outside buyers.
- There are abundant business opportunities to bring about the recovery of the local economy.
- Group possesses substantial recurrent income.
- I want to help people to help themselves…
- Quality is a cornerstone of the Group underpinning all our activities.
- Save your first bucket of gold… then use it for investments.
- Spend a lot and to make a lot of friends.
- Sometimes, your friend can influence you more than your mother.
- The Overseas Chinese habit is to save a lot and make a lot of friends.