American Businesswoman Laurene Powell Quotes & Sayings
Find the popular quotes collection by American businesswoman, executive and the founder of Emerson Collective Laurene Powell.
- I’ve always had this idea that you have to make the most of things.
- Broken institutions are an opportunity rather than a time to go home.
- The way that we are going to solve social problems is by working with multiple different types of investing.
- The innovation and creativity that’s so manifest in the rest of society needs to be turned on our school systems.
- My relationship with money is that it’s a tool to be self-sufficient, but it’s not something that is a part of who I am.
- Whether someone signs something is not what’s important. It’s what they do and how they do it that matters.
- That’s why our country is such a beautiful, beautiful experiment: We manifest, we allow freedom if you follow certain rules and if you work really hard. That’s at the root of our cherished values.
- There is a huge gap between what students want for their future and what their schools are offering.
- It’s our privilege to work with College Track students as they chart their course toward a college degree – they bring persistence, creativity, and extraordinary discipline throughout their academic journey.
- Teachers have told us across the country that what’s severely outdated is the teacher at the front of the classroom as the font of knowledge, because as we know, access to knowledge and information is now ubiquitous. So instead, teachers want to help students learn how to think so that they can be lifelong learners.
- I came across this circumstance of undocumented students. These are kids who were brought to this country as youngsters, who are raised as Americans and go to American schools, and then when they graduate high school, they have no prospects in front of them because they are undocumented and illegally in the United States.