Popular American Singer Lady Gaga Quotes
Find the awesome collection of quotes by Lady Gaga who studied at CAP21 through NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts.
- I wouldn’t say that I am one of the greatest dancers, but I am really quite good at what I do.
- I had this dream, and I really wanted to be a star. And I was almost a monster in the way that I was really fearless with my ambitions.
- Whether I’m wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I’m always the same person inside.
- I am a walking piece of art every day, with my dreams and my ambitions forward at all times in an effort to inspire my fans to lead their life in that way.
- So there’s nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who’s cool hates – and then making it cool.
- I actually don’t want a throne at all, because I don’t view myself as a queen; I view myself as one of my fans.
- I am so excited to extend myself behind the scenes as a designer and to – as my father puts it – finally have a real job.
- When you’re around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it’s not strange, it’s just Gaga.
- Some artists are working to buy the mansion or whatever the element of fame must bear, but I spend all my money on my show.
- I just want my family to be safe. Because I am sometimes polarizing, I fear for their safety.
- Sometimes I think that there’s a fine line between impressionistic and messy.
- I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night.
- I’m terrified of therapy because I don’t want it to mess with my creativity.
- I believe in the spirit of equality and the spirit of this country as one of love and compassion and kindness.
- I was always trying – I never wanted to let my fans down; I always wanted them to see me in my art form.
- I always have been an activist for things that were just authentically a part of my life, that I felt connected to.
- I play a lot of instruments. I write all my own music. I spend hours and hours a day in the studio. I’m a producer. I’m a writer.
- Art is going to make a bigger comeback than ever. That’s the upside to things getting challenging.