26th Richest Person in the World Jorge Paulo Lemann Quotes
Find best quotes collection by richest person in Brazil Jorge Paulo Lemann.
- I always say, to have a big dream requires the same effort as having a small dream. Dream big!
- The three short years I spent at Harvard, where I lived with excellent people, taught me not only that I must know how to choose my partners but also that choosing excellent partners is a skill you can learn. Obviously, when you spend time with the best, you learn how to choose among them.
- I have learned that the ethics of the so-called markets can be different from what we learn at school. In day-to-day life you have stimulus to behave unethically, but in the long term it always pays off to be ethical.
- It takes the same effort to think small than to think big. But to think big frees you from the insignificant details.
- In day-to-day life, you have stimulus to behave unethically, but in the long term, it always pays off to be ethical.