15 Heartwarming Amazing Friendship Quotes for your Bestie
The most beautiful relation which is always closer to your heart. You fight, you laugh, you spend most of your valuable time, a person who can be a reason for the
smile on your face.
Any special occasion makes you remember him/her. If you are seeing all these for a person then let me answer your relation he or she must be your bestie.
A true friend whom you never wants to loose, with whom you can never lie. Where you can’t control your tears and that is where you spend your most memorable time.
I can never use a simple word to define or to a give a perfect meaning for a friend because trust me that is the only relation which you can expect to be with you till your last breath.
Without Friendship or a friend one can’t really think of their life, I can assure a friend only can say “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
If you are not able to express what your friend mean for you ? Use these amazing friendship quotes to make your work easy
There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.
True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.
Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow.
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
- Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
- Instead of loving your enemies – treat your friends a little better.
- A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!