American Singer and Actor Elvis Presley Quotes & Sayings
Find ultimate collection of quotes by an American singer and actor who is one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century.
1. For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels, and not the words of one who kneels.
2. Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can’t help falling in love with you.
3. When I first saw you with your smile so tender, my heart was captured, my soul surrendered.
4. I don’t want to be a tiger, tigers play too rough. I don’t want to be a lion, cause lions ain’t the kind you love up.
5. How can you lose something you never had, I tell myself when I’m feeling sad.
6. If you cry when you’re in love, it sure ain’t no disgrace.
7. A little less fight and a little more spark, close your mouth and open your heart.
8. If you wanna be loved, baby, you’ve got to love me, too. Oh yeah, cause I an’t for no one side love affair.
9. The walls have ears, better think before you throw that shoe.
10. I go for all the belles, except the wedding kind.
11. I’m left, you’re right, and she’s gone. You’re right, and I’m left all alone.
12. You’re so square, baby, I don’t care.
13. There’s no job too immense, when you got confidence.
14. You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead.
15. The child needs a helping hand or he’ll grow up to be an angry young man some day.
16. I would beg and steal just to feel your heart beating close to mine.
17. The road to love is full of danger signs.
18. In my beach shack, we’ll be alone. In my beach shack, I’ll make you feel at home.
19. I’m with a crowd but oh so alone.
20. I love only one girl, one in every town.
21. Life has taught me one big lesson, always keep the girlies guessing.
22. I was almost always true to you.
23. Some guys fall in love with one girl, I gotta fall for two.
24. When we’re dancing it almost feels the same, I’ve got to stop myself from whispering your name.
25. I forgot to remember to forget.
26. Money honey, if you want to get along with me.
27. The walls have ears, ears that hear each little sound you make every time you stamp, throw a lamp.
28. We can’t build our dreams on suspicious minds.
29. Little sister, don’t you do what your big sister done.
30. One night of sin is what I’m now paying for.
31. Never wait for tomorrow, what if tomorrow never comes?
32. What’s the good of reaching 90, if you waste 89?
33. He holds his guitar like a Tommy gun.
34. All the stars will tell the story, of our love and all its glory. Let us make this night of magic, and make it a night of love.
35.Don’t leave my embrace for here in my arms is your place.
36. I’ve spent a life time waiting for the right time, now that you’re near, the time is here at last.
37. Make this fire in my soul dear, forever burn
38. Love me tender, love me true, all my dreams fulfill. For my darling, I love you, and I always will.
39. Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind. Memories, sweetened through the ages just like wine.
40. When we kiss my heart’s on fire, burning with a strange desire. And I know that every time I kiss you, that your heart’s on fire, too.
41. Make me feel at home, if you really care, scratch my back and run your pretty fingers through my hair.
42. I feel my temperature rising. Help me, I’m flaming, I must be a hundred and nine
43. Do the Clam, do the Clam, grab your barefoot baby by the hand.
44. I’m in town on a harem holiday.
45. Now and then, there’s a fool such as I.
46. Animals don’t hate and we’re supposed to be better than them.
47. When things go wrong, don’t go with them.
48. Do what’s right for you, as long as I don’t hurt no one.
49. It’s not how much you have that makes people look up to you.
50. Trust is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time but it ain’t going away.