American Naval Aviator Alan Shepard Quotes
Find the famous quotes by Alan Shepard who was the first person to manually control the orientation of his spacecraft.
- When I first looked back at the Earth, standing on the Moon I cried
- The fact that every part of this ship was built by the low bidder
- Why don’t you light that candle ?
- Got more dirt than ball. Here we go again.
- I just wanted to be the first one to fly for America, not because I’d end up in the pages of history books.
- We also knew it would be difficult, because of the financial condition of the family, for me to go to college.
- I must admit, maybe I am a piece of history after all.
- I know you’re all saying I can go to the moon but I can’t find Pasadena.
- You know, being a test pilot isn’t always the healthiest business in the world.
- I think first of all you have to be there for the right reason.
- Unfortunately, the suit is so stiff, I can’t do this with two hands, but I’m going to try a little sand-trap shot here.
- I can hit it farther on the moon. But actually, my swing is better here on Earth.
- Al is on the surface. And it’s been a long way, but we’re here.
- Why don’t you fix your little problem and light this candle?