Chief Executive Officer Abigail Johnson Quotes
Find the best quotes by businessman Abigail Johnson who is president and chief executive officer of US investment firm Fidelity Investments (FMR).
- Never trust a decision you don’t want your mother to know about. How’s that for a brilliant insight?
- No matter how senior you get in an organization, no matter how well you’re perceived to be doing, your job is never done. Every day, you get up and the world is changing; your customers are expecting more from you. Your competitors are putting pressure on you by doing more and trying to beat you here and beat you there.
- Lots of people will give you advice… and depending upon how well they know you, the advice might be valid or not so valid.
- I demand pretty aggressive goal setting and a commitment to measured progress towards those goals because I don’t like surprises. I don’t even like good surprises.
- If I have this child? Why wasn’t it obvious to me that I already had a child, who was growing inside of me? Once you are pregnant, there is no if. That child, though tiny and in an early stage of development, already exists!
- When things are not going the way they need to go, there’s a time when one has to step up to set the organization back on the right direction.