Ray Bradbury, famous American author known for his novel Fahrenheit 45i. he was also was known as the American novelist, short story writer, essayist, playwright, screenwriter and poet.
His most affecting quotes are motivating which are mainly focusing joy, failure, books.
- We’ve gotta reinvest in space travel. We should’ve never left the moon.
- We’ve gotta become the Martians. I’m a Martian – I tell you to become Martians. And we’ve gotta go to Mars and civilize Mars and build a whole civilization on Mars and then move out, 300 years from now into the universe. And when we do that, we have a chance of living forever.
- We’re all dreamers.
- We have too many cellphones. We’ve got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now.
- We are the miracle of force and matter making itself over into imagination and will. Incredible. The Life Force experimenting with forms. You for one. Me for another. The Universe has shouted itself alive. We are one of the shouts.
- The important thing is to be in love with something.
- The great fun in my life has been getting up every morning and rushing to the typewriter because some new idea has hit me.
- The first stories I wrote when I was 12 were about Mars and landing on Mars.
- Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down.
- Stuff your eyes with wonder, he said, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.
- You don’t have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.
- We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.
- Don’t think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It’s self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can’t try to do things. You simply must do things.
- You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
- Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spent the rest of the day putting the pieces together.
- Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall.
- We are an impossibility in an impossible universe.
- If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you, and you’ll never learn.