Find the ultimate collection quotes and sayings here which can inspire and motivate. Find best strenth quotes on various aspects like funny, inspirational and wise quotations, life, love, death, loss.
Best Strength Quotes for Her
- She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.
- She builds others up because she knows what it’s like to be torn down.
- A strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.
- It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable.
- The Strongest Actions For A Woman Is To Love Herself, Be herself And Shine Amongst Those Who Never Believed She Could.
- Give God Your Weakness And He’ll Give You His Strength.
- Strong Women Wear Their Pain Like They Do Stilettos. No Matter How Much It Hurts, All You See Is The Beauty Of It.
- A Strong Woman Stands Up For Herself. A Stronger Woman Stands Up For Everyone Else.
- The Woman Who Does Not Required Validation From Anyone Is The Most Feared Individual On The Planet.
Best Strength Quotes for Him
- The Lord Is My Strength And My Shield In Him My Heart.
- Heavenly Father Knows All About You…
- He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.
- He who is plenteously provided for from within needs but little from without.
- He knows not his own strength that hath not met adversity.
- He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
Top Short Strength Quotes
- You’ve always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.
- Stay strong, make them wonder how you’re still smiling.
- May my heart be brave, my mind fierce and my spirit free.
- Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
- I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.
- Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strength.
- Being deeply loved gives you strength; loving deeply gives you courage.
Best Strength Quotes about Life
- You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
- Hon’t pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure difficult times.
- A Strong Woman Knows How To Keep Her Life In Line. With Tears In Her Eyes, She Still Manages To Say, “Nah, I’m Fine.”
Famous Strength Quotes Collection
- Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
- The world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.
- Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.
- You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. You were created to be victorious.
- Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.
- At the end of the day, all you need is hope and strength. Hope that ir will get better and strength to hols on until it does.
- Take heart, defend your beliefs, be strong, live the gospel faithfully, forge unshakable faith, remain steadfast. It is worth it.
- When you face difficult times, know the challenges are not sent to destroy you. They are sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.
- Go ahead, tell me that I;m not good enough. Tell me I can’t do it. Because I will show you over and over again that I can.
- Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.
- The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within strength, courage and dignity.
- Strong women wear their pain like they do stilettos. No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it.
- This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, unstoppable and this year, I will be fierce.