Great quotes by a famous politician, general, and notable author Gaius Julius Caesar.
- It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.
- It is better to create than to learn! Creating is the essence of life.
- In war, events of importance are the result of trivial causes.
- I had rather be first in a village than second at Rome.
- Experience is the teacher of all things.
- As a rule, men worry more about what they can’t see than about what they can.
- It is not these well-fed long-haired men that I fear, but the pale and the hungry-looking.
- Men willingly believe what they wish.
- What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.